Wednesday 21 September 2011

Idealiving's First Blog!!

Well it has taken a while, but here I am, break open the bubbly.  I have actually decided to get off of my derrière and finally bring Idealiving back from the dead!!
For those of you who do not know me, let me officially introduce myself, my name is Tammy and I am in my late 20's (eeekk!) happily married for nearly five years now to my husband Alexander and we have a two-year-old little man Oliver. 


I am currently a full time Mummy which I love, but have been contemplating over the past year or two bringing back Idealiving.  Once again, for those of you who are new, Idealiving Homewares & Decor were two beautiful boutique shops I owned, but we chose to close the doors back in 2007 due to the economic climate, which I am sure many of you can empathize with.
So, currently let's just say I have an obsession for making beautiful things for the home and of course cooking and baking.  I will introduce some of my beautiful recipes which I absolutely LOVE and some of my sneaky sneaky tips of amazing decorating tips for around the home.  Many of my family and friends know that I absolutely love parties and of course WEDDINGS!!!! I am a big romantic at heart.  So, I will be sharing some of my party decorating tips and the process' of which I go through to make a party a successful event.


Over the coming months I will aim to be linking up our website to bring in everything 'Idealiving', beautiful and gorgeous for you, your bubbas and your home.  In the meantime, keep posted as I keep you updated with everything crazy in my life.  So, for now I have a two year old who is being impatient to go kick a ball outside in the amazing 28 degree weather we are having today, then we are off to the Markets to buy all our fresh food for a yummy dinner!
Tammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment